Sunday, May 31, 2015

Blog Post #1: What About EDM 310?

I am going to be honest; I have heard terrifying things about EDM 310. Previous students have told me that it is hard to pass and that the teachers are very intimidating and scary. Hearing these things has obviously made me a little scared and intimidated by the class. I had to remind myself, however, everyone has a different experience in a course and if I allow myself to go into this class already scared to death, then how will I ever do well in it? Starting on the first day of class I already realized that this would be very different from any other class that I have taken. Mrs. Vitulli’s class, which I took last semester, was the first class that really required me to explore new resources and be able to use them and I really enjoyed her class. I feel that this class will do the same, just with different resources. The most difficult thing for me in EDM 310 will probably be just learning how to use Blogger and also videoing myself, I am usually pretty shy and definitely do not like seeing myself in a video. I will address this issue by simply conquering my fears and devoting myself to doing whatever it takes to get to my graduation and degree.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhRGr4FKxIafOZJzK_akDT6184c27FCZTWL4sQKJNA5wyPFTNhyphenhyphen9mXh8yby8_t9HT1qRXVxzCQpgYybrYG_C4ckL67WZxmvorvyUZ5VtWAxtc2JEqfq05fvyLRDXX-CVQ2gXqRY4MZoP8U/s1600/summary.bmp

No comments:

Post a Comment